TM Forum Business Process Framework (eTOM) is an important component of TM Forum Frameworx. Efficient, clear, and effective business processes are critical to delivering innovative services quickly, at the least possible cost.
Business Process Framework provides a comprehensive, industry-agreed, multi-layered view of the key business processes a service provider requires to run its business.
Aligned to ITIL, and supported by off-the-shelf tools, Business Process Framework provides:
- A comprehensive, multi-layered catalog of the business processes required to run a service provider business
- Guidelines and standard process flows ensuring your processes are efficient and effective across the enterprise
- Business-to-Business (B2B) processes giving you standardized processes across a value-chain of partners
Search and navigate Frameworx
with the free iPhone/iPad app
Get Started with Business Process Framework
- Save time and money on business process projects by using over 400 processes already defined and implemented by service providers
- Reduce operational and procurement costs by using standard terminology and classification schemes to describe business processes
- Decrease time to market by using well-defined processes
- Reduce costs and enable seamless integration between operations and IT through use of embedded ITIL best practices