Example : https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=QmyGB7oAAAAJ&hl=en
Verified email at telkomuniversity.ac.id – Homepage
My profile is public
You can sign up for a Google Scholar Citations profile. It’s quick and free.
- First, sign to your Google account, or create one if you don’t yet have one. We recommend that you use a personal account, not an account at your employer, so that you can keep your profile for as long as you wish.
- Once you’ve signed in to your Google account, the Citations sign up form will ask you to confirm the spelling of your name, and to enter your affiliation, interests, etc. We recommend that you also enter your university email address which would make your profile eligible for inclusion in Google Scholar search results.
- On the next page, you’ll see groups of articles written by people with names similar to yours. Click “Add all articles” next to each article group that is yours, or “See all articles” to add specific articles from that group. If you don’t see your articles in these groups, click “Search articles” to do a regular Google Scholar search, and then add your articles one at a time. Feel free to do as many searches as you like.
- Once you’re done with adding articles, it will ask you what to do when the article data changes in Google Scholar. You can either have the updates applied to your profile automatically, or you can choose to review them beforehand. In either case, you can always go to your profile and make changes by hand.
- Finally, you will see your profile. This is a good time to add a few finishing touches – upload your professional looking photo, visit your university email inbox and click on the verification link, double check the list of articles, and, once you’re completely satisfied, make your profile public. Voila – it’s now eligible to appear in Google Scholar when someone searches for your name!
Making your profile public
Your profile is private and visible only to you until and unless you make your profile public.
Click the “Edit” link next to “My profile is private” and select the “My profile is public” option.
Click the “Edit” link next to “My profile is private”. Next, click “Preview public version”.
It’s so important to do all the steps. please make sure that you have done its completely!